<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I just completed Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Highlights: Memorable Moments in Team History as Heard on the Reds Radio Network. I like the collection of trivia that composes the book's material. The Hall of Fame Highlights have been a staple on the Red's pregame broadcast for a few years now and I usually find them entertaining. The book is a compilation of these segments set in the team's chronological order. I found them all easy to read and I went through them fairly quickly.

Greg Rhodes, the author and narrator of these tasty bite sized bits of trivia has written other books about the history of the Reds that I'm now interested in. This book is for those Reds fans who want to know more about the team's history without requiring much of a commitment. Definitely recommended leisure time reading.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?