<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Two new additions 

I have come across two important blogs for two different reasons and I think people should check them out regularly.

The first blog is the Blackwell for Governor blog. I think conservatives should help elect Ken Blackwell for a host of reasons but the biggest two being: 1. He has challenged the statist political culture in Columbus and I think he would be a true breath of fresh air in that stagnant cesspool. 2. I will remind my fellow conservatives time and again that he was the GOP point man on the 2000 census. He was effective in getting the census bureau to actually count people and to not rely so heavily on sampling. This was a huge issue in 1999. Mr. Blackwell has been in the trenches here in Cincinnati and in Columbus and in Washington fighting the good fight. He deserves our thanks, our support and our contributions.


FULL DISCLOSURE
I have not been compensated by nor have I contributed to the Blackwell for Governor campaign, any officials with the campaign or any outside groups involved with the campaign.

The other blog is The American Thinker. This blog/e-zine is a far ranging and intelligent take on other bloggers and the news of the day. For an analysis junkie like me, this site is rock solid. There is a good mix of news and information that I find very intriguing and worth consideration and I think readers of this blog will find the same thing.

Both of these fine blogs have been linked to on the right hand side of the page under "Political Pundits" (The American Thinker) and "General Blogroll" (Blackwell's blog).

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?