<$BlogRSDURL$>

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Just Push Play (and fastforward) 

On Wednesday December 29 at 8:34 in the morning, little Natalie Rose Goldsworth was born in Christ Hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. She was delivered via c-section because she would have been a breech (butt-first) birth. She weighed 8 lbs 3 oz at birth and was measured at 20.25 inches in length. She is a beautiful little girl and I consider myself blessed beyond measure. I hope and pray for direction from God in raising Natalie and her older sister Anastasia. I have been given a humbling charge from God to be responsible for the spiritual and physical and emotional health of my family. It is only by His grace that I will be able to do so. Any bits of advice or support (or job openings) would be appreciated.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?