<$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 13, 2004

big day coming up.... 

*sigh* A big day is coming up soon. I am expecting my second child. I have been humbled by parenting skills with my first, my daughter Anastasia. I feel as though I haven't done enough to develop my girl or to actually teach in the fear and admonition of the Lord. I dearly love her and I will dearly love this second child when it (we don't know the gender yet) makes their debut around the 22nd.

My biggest anticipation for me is seeing my wife go through labor pains for the first time because we had to have a c-section with Ana. I also worry about neglecting my daughter. I know that if she doesn't receive adequate attention and love from me, then she will seek it elsewhere, probably in other men she would have no business being around. It is a big challenge. My God have mercy upon me and grant me and my wife grace enough to bear this responsibility.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?