<$BlogRSDURL$>

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

something to ponder 

I was reading about the new movie Sky Captain and the World of Tommorow being created entirely on a "blue screen" set. This use of technology in the end really is going to be revolutionary in its impact on entertainment. I saw the trailer for the film and decided that the film was a huge gamble as a movie, but when I found out it was completely computer generated, my mind changed. It also brought to mind this article from techcentralstation.com talking about how Lord of the Rings must be remade.

While I'm cool to idea of embracing the latest technical trend that comes down the pike, I can see some good uses and applications if handled properly and rightly.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?